Saturday, September 4

Looklet Muslim Fashion

Guys..
My first mix and match post would be the looks that i made at Looklet.com
It's a really fun and addicting site about mix and matching tops, pants, skirts, dresse, accessories, shoes, bags, even underwear! They got soooo many beautiful stuff that would make any girl jealous. I tried to make some muslim everyday looks.

Actually I already got some looks of me and my sister that I've been collecting for this blog, but I need a little photoshop-ing to fix the lighting and the details.

So what do you think about these ladies? :-)

































































You guys can check out my creations on my profile on looklet.com :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! So Moslem girls can also be stylish! Looking forward to seeing your next posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wew.. seriously! baru tau lho di looklet ada hijabnya. Thanks 4 sharing... u have a great taste of fashion btw ;) thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...