Thursday, March 15

Bantimurung Waterfall

Its a gorgeous waterfall at Makassar, Celebes. I love the scenery there, so natural. The air is so fresh I just wanna breath and suck the air in as much as I can. The sound of the waterfall is relaxing. Some people were actually jumping into the stream and the they were swimming, I wish I could swim too but I didn't bring any other clothes for changing. There's a lot of butterfly around the waterfall, and there's also a museum of butterfly, so many people are selling butterfly souvenirs, which is sad, because it means that they catched then killed those butterfly then put them them onto boxes or frames so they could sell them. Well, It's great to escape a while from a crowded city where I live in and could experience natural stuff like this, very rejuvenating.
Hijab Tanah Abang
Maxi Dress Top Shop
Oversized Bag Dorothy Perkins
Braided Belt Top Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...