Tuesday, April 10

Merapi Mountain

This is when I went to Merapi Mountain, that just erupted last year, and it's pretty beautiful out there right now, the trees are starting to grow. And I also went to Ulen Sentalu, its a really beautiful and well planned Museum about ancient Solo Kingdom, at first, it was only a private collection of a rich guy at Yogyakarta, but he wanted to share it with community and let everyone see the ancient collections, it's so magical I think every tourists should go there. The hijab I bought it at Tanah Abang, it's a place where people buy huge amount of clothing, resellers around the world came there to buy something and resell those at their countries. I use Mango frills top, Zara brown cardigan, and Hana handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...