Monday, May 7

Ethereal Vintage

Images from Fashion Gone Rogue After your enthusiastic response last time I posted some editorial shots I thought I would share some more! I came across these shots of Lindsey Wixon for Muse and I literally gasped out loud. Not only was the styling perfection in itself but the lighting is spot on, the soft golden tones create a wonderful atmosphere and I can almost feel the sun on my face and the sand between my toes. I don't know what else I can say apart from 'wow'. Truly, one of my favourite editorials to date. So please, please take a few minutes out to kick back, relax and enjoy these gorgeous photographs!

1 comment:

  1. Love vintage look. Terutama yg ketiga itu..

    By the way, I am following you :) I am inviting you to come to my blog. And mind following each other? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...