Twining w/ My Sis: Drape Lace Blouse


Hi Everyone! How are youuu? It's been so long since I post something in this blog. It's just life have been making me so busy these days. But I will try my best to post regularly for now! Wish me luck! Anyway, for now, I'm gonna share my day out with my sister! Hope you enjoy it!




Do you guys love clothing with lace? I'm into lace lately! It's just the pattern is so pretty and it gives such a natural vibes. It's beautiful. That's why my sister and I decided to be a twinny minny using Drape Lace Blouse! The colour we are using is pastel, because lace & pastel; oh boy, they look so good together! Don't you think so? hihihi

Do you have any clothes or dress with lace? If you do, please share it with us! I love to see all different kinds of clothes with lace! It's adorable hihii :)




Ps:
I'm using Drape Lace Blouse by Kaftan Trunk!
For hijab & pants are unknown brand.
Location: Madame Terrace

Comments

Popular Posts